Thursday 12 June 2008

I'm Here - Safe & Sound!

Well hello!

I arrived in Cairns safe and sound this morning at 8.30am (11.30pm on wed night UK time). Felt very tired, stiff and a bit overwhelmed, but things are looking a bit better now! Have got chatting to our 6 other room mates in the hostel and have already added 2 or 3 new things to do on to our intinerary!

Thinking of heading to the Cairns Tropical zoo tomorrow and who knows what else. Will probably just chill out though as my diving starts the following day and it's is going to be full on I reakon!

Anyhow, I'm off to bed now so that I can get up bright and breezy tomorrow morning!!

Lots of love, Robyn xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robs great to hear you're there, by now you will be at one with the fishes and the coral - no doubt overwhelmed in another way? Hope it's wonderful, that you've not tired yourself out yet, just revving up for the next 8 weeks. Thinking of you lots
Rhona Des Dan & Tom xxxx